SALES AREA MANAGER – USA
Our client is an Automotive company, part of an International group. We are seeking:
Area Sales Manager – USA
Job Description – Summary:
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Area Sales Manager you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Identifies market potential (OEMs and agricultural machinery constructors) by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
To be a good fit for the Area Sales Manager opportunity, you will have:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager
- Read technical drawings and possess notions of mechanics.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
The profile is completed by a proven professional standing, an authoritative character able to make autonomous decisions, spirit of initiatives.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: OD/016_17/USA
Prospective salary: $ 70.000 – $ 90.000 + Commissions
The position is based in Midwest.